November 24, 2012

Border Battle Game

Today is the Ohio State Buckeyes vs the University of Michigan Wolverines football game. I will be watching the game during 'dinner' with Jake's family. We are just now celebrating Thanksgiving at our house. I am going to root on Michigan as I grew up with a family of Michigan fans. I really don't get in to college football but I do watch this game every year. Chances are Michigan will lose as they are having a bad year but I am rooting for them anyway.




I signed up as an independent rep for a company called mark. in order to bring in more money for my family. I am hoping that between mark., ChaCha, and donating plasma at Biolife that we will be bringing in enough money to move out and get a place of our own. Vinny will be walking soon and our room is  not safe for a baby on the go. If you are shopping for a woman in your life or looking for amazing makeup, fragrances, bath and body, hair products, and fashion you should go to http://cgambrel.mymarkstore.com/ you will find fabulous products in the store. For every $10 in sales I will donate $1 to the Allen County Humane Society Dec 27. So a little over a month, here is to hoping that we can donate a good amount of money to those deserving pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment