December 2, 2012

mark. Beauty Products

I have decided to do direct sales as I continue my job search. I figured it looked good on my resume so why not do it. I talked to a few people on different social network groups and met a lady named Andrea that lives in the same city as me. She is a representative of mark. which is a sister company to Avon. mark. not only sells makeup but they sell jewelry, clothing, hair products, bath and body, skincare, and more. I decided that since it was the cheapest direct sales I could find with a starter kit costing only $38, what would be the harm in giving it a try. I ordered my starter kit on Thanksgiving and received it on the 27th. I looked through the entire website and contacted Andrea and my mentor Sarah with any questions I couldn't find the answer the website. My launch party with Andrea is the 8th and we are doing a vendor event the day before. I am very excited. I already made one sell that was $40 I earn $9.95 from that sale. I will be closing another sale tomorrow or the day after for a little bit more than that. I already love this job, and i didn't think I would enjoy it at all since I don't wear makeup or keep up with any fashion advice. Check out my website at http://cgambrel.mymarkstore.com.



Vincent learned how to sit up on his own yesterday. He gets in crawling position and leans over so the side of his hip touches the floor then pushes him self up from there. I haven't caught it on video  yet. He's so camera shy I don't think I have or will ever get any milestones on camera. He always stops and stares at me if I grab the camera or my phone.  He is getting better at being around people. He just needs to get used to you for a few minutes before he is chattering up a storm.

He lunged at the camera as I snapped the picture :)






No comments:

Post a Comment