November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I would like to start by saying I am thankful for all my friends and family that support my dreams of being a book author. I am also thankful for Jacob, without him I would probably still be living in my grandma's house, hardly eating, dating abusive cheaters, and worse of all I wouldn't have my amazing little man. I would definitely love to thank Vincent. I never knew there could be a love so strong. ote
I will be going to my grandma's house at 1pm. Jake worked 4am to 1pm yesterday and went back to work at Midnight and got home at 8am. He was not planning on going to dinner with me to my grandma's but has decided that he will wake up at noon and get ready. However, he wants to go to my grandma's for half an hour and his brother's for half an hour. I don't agree with that as I hardly get to see my family and we live with his family. Not only that, but his brother will be here on Saturday along with the rest of the family for their Thanksgiving dinner. They postponed it so that his other brother could be here. We are watching the parade on tv and Vincent is loving it. He gets upset every commercial break and squeals when it comes back on. Oh by the way we now have 6 teeth :)






On a sad note, my grandfather on my mom's side of the family passed away just two days ago, he lost his battle with cancer. My mom wanted nothing to do with me when I was born and until I was 15 years old I hadn't met any of that family. I only met them then because I had a cousin that was in the same school. My grandpa never got to see Vinny which really upsets me. I am sorry to share such harsh news on such a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment