November 14, 2012

Pictures!

I am happy to share that Vinny no longer sleeps in his swing. He has slept in the crib every night for the past week and three days. I have let him take a nap or two in the swing but the first couple of days we hadn't even allowed him to be in the swing. He was either in the playpen, walker or his crib. He also is getting better with other children. With the holidays coming up me and Jake started going to Biolife Plasma Services and donate plasma to make extra money. I have left him in their daycare three times and he has had no problems what so ever, even when the other kids come up and try to play with him. He usually just stares at them. He is starting to chat a lot. He started off saying hihi about a month and a half ago, then dada for a couple days then it was a constant mama, now its a constant dada. he still says hihi and mama just not as much. I love him more and more every day.

I finally got some pictures on my new computer so I am going to share a bunch of them and an adorable little video.











No comments:

Post a Comment