July 1, 2012

A Year Ago Today

July 1st 2011, I woke up went downstairs and took a pregnancy test. It came back positive and I immediately started crying. I had no idea what I was going to do. My boyfriend automatically wanted to put the baby up for adoption. I agreed because there was so many people living in our house, the other kids weren't being taken care of. I didn't want to risk the baby being taken by children services. Another reason I agreed was because I didn't want to lose Jake, I didn't think that I could love anyone as much as him. Mid-July, my boyfriend's dad was constantly complaining about our decision. So we went out to dinner and discussed it. We decided we would keep the baby.

Today, Vincent turned four months old. He recently started rolling over. I don't think I could love.anyone more than him! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment